It’s hump day, and I’m here to share with you guys what I bought on Amazon last month! Haul type blog posts or Youtube videos or Instagram Stories are probably one of my favorite things to watch. The people watcher in me loves to see what other people are purchasing and why – and the shopper in me likes to also buy some of those things once they are brought to my attention. So basically, it’s a win win situation for all the me’s that make up me. 😉
Alright, let’s get to it, – shall we? First things first – these are the items I purchased via my Subscribe and Save Subscription which is a monthly subscription that I set up with items I want and set the regularity with which they will be purchased and delivered and then I don’t really have to think much more about them from that point on. The forgetful part of me loves Subscribe and Save, because she was forever forgetting to buy the boring essentials like TP or Soap. 😉
- Opti-Free Contact Solution – $14.23
- Cottonelle Toilet Paper – $9.49
- Renpure Coconut Water Mist – $4.98 I absolutely LOVE this leave in spray. It smells heavenly and absolutely hydrates my hair. I even use it as a detangling spray for brushing out Sophie Grace’s hair.
- Softsoap Anti Bacterial Liquid Hand Soap (6 pk) – $11.23
- Cosmetics Storage Drawers – $25.99 I’d been debating purchasing this organizer for MONTHS and finally decided to pull the trigger this month. I have zero regrets, because it helped me clear up a bunch of clutter that had previously sat on the desk surface of my vanity area. It’s also a really great price for the size + quality. I did a ton of shopping around before settling on this one.
- Chunoy Women’s Chiffon Long Sheer Loose Cardigan – $18.99 I saw an influencer on IG sharing this Cardigan and totally impulse bought it straight from her link. I was not disappointed at all. The quality is great and it looks super cute with shorts. It’s very light weight and the perfect layering piece for spring and summer!
- 150 ct Pack of Blank Wine Corks – $16.99 I got these to use for a fundraiser that our school is doing. Each class has a theme for their ‘table’ and the Kindergarten Class theme is Wine & Cheese.
- Norme 6 Pairs Kids Round Flower Shaped Sunglasses (6 pk) – $12.99 I bought these to use in Sophie Grace’s Easter Basket. I put two pairs in the basket and stashed the rest to save for when she inevitably loses the first two pair. 😉
- Pixel Cupcake Toppers and Wraps (24 pk) – $10.99
- Minecraft Party Decorations – $11.99 (currently unavailable) These decorations were for Cooper’s Birthday Parties 🙂
Soo, this month’s grand total was $137.87 which I think is a bit higher than usual – but everything was either household essentials and event/party things. The only pleasure buys were the cardigan and cosmetic drawers. 🙂 I’m calling that conservative spending.. 😉 lol
What did YOU guys buy on Amazon this month?